This guide, available in English and Simplified Chinese, provides up-to-date public health information and guidelines, answers common concerns and questions about COVID-19 vaccination, explains how Chinese culture influences public health issues, and highlights information to support personal and community health decisions.
本指南提供最新公共卫生信息和指南、回答有关 COVID-19 疫苗接种的常见疑虑和疑问、解释中国文化如何影响公共卫生问题，并重点介绍支持个人和社区健康决策的信息
Use Better For It to help keep one another accountable as you seek out the best information for making personal and community health decisions, and to:
- Become a Vaccine Ambassador.
- Supplement your own research on the vaccines.
- Start a dialogue with your family, friends, physician, traditional healer, and community members.
- Share accurate information on social media.
- Learn about the contributions of diverse scientists and public health advocates who strive to bring this pandemic to an end.
Becoming a Vaccine Ambassador
The most influential voices are often those closest to you: elders, mentors, healers and family. As a Vaccine Ambassador in your community, here are a few ways you can help.
How you can help:
- Share the reasons why you’re getting the COVID-19 vaccine in a short social media video or photo of you getting your shot. Use the hashtags #BetterForIt and #UnityIsStrength, and tag @LungAssociation.
- Share your story on your own websites, and in your local newsletters, newspapers and more.
- Host a Zoom party! Invite friends and family to have the discussion about making informed decisions using the Better For It toolkit.
COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
Proudly Supported By
Updates to the toolkit and assets will continue to be added to this page, so check back to get the latest information and stay up to date.