Developed in partnership with members of the American Indian community, the Better For It toolkit shares fact-based information to spark conversations in your community.
Use Better For It to help you seek out the best information for making personal, familial and community health decisions and to:
- Become a Vaccine Ambassador.
- Supplement to your own research on the vaccines.
- Start a dialogue with your family, friends, physician, traditional healer, and community members.
- Get to know the contributions of scientists and public health advocates who are helping to bring this pandemic to an end.
Becoming a Vaccine Ambassador
The most influential voices are often those closest to you: elders, mentors, healers and family. As a Vaccine Ambassador in your community, here are a few ways you can help.
How you can help:
- Share the reasons why you’re getting the COVID-19 vaccine in a short social media video or photo of you getting your shot. You can also download some social media images to use in your posts. Use the hashtags #BetterForIt and #ResiliencyAndImmunity, and tag @LungAssociation.
- Share your story on your own websites, and in your local newsletters, newspapers and more.
- Host a Zoom party! Invite friends and family to have the discussion about making informed decisions using the Better For It toolkit.
COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
Proudly Supported By
Updates to the toolkit and assets will continue to be added to this page, so check back to get the latest information and stay up to date.