Many Americans are still deciding if they will get the COVID-19 vaccine. We are proud to partner with The Center for Black Health & Equity to provide a science-based, factual guide called Better for It to help begin a conversation on how to make a well-informed decision about COVID-19 vaccination.
Use Better For It as a supplement to your own research on the vaccines and to:
- Start a dialogue with your friends, physician, pastor and family members.
- Share accurate information on social media.
- Get to know the contributions of African American scientists and public health advocates who are helping to bring this pandemic to an end.
How you can help:
- Share the reasons why you’re getting the COVID-19 vaccine in a short social media video or photo of you getting your shot. You can also download some social media images to use in your posts. Use the hashtag #PowerAndImmunity, and tag @BlackBodyHealth and @LungAssociation.
- Share your story on your own websites, and in your local newsletters, newspapers and more.
- Host a Zoom party! Invite friends and family to have the discussion about making informed decisions using the Better For It toolkit
COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
Proudly Supported By
Updates to the toolkit and assets will continue to be added to this page, so check back to get the latest information and stay up to date.