This library includes videos and other resources for COPD patients and caregivers.
- Pursed Lip Breathing [video]
Learn how to use pursed lip breathing to help with shortness of breath from COPD, asthma or other lung diseases with the American Lung Association.
- Karen's Story: COPD [Video]
Being diagnosed with COPD can be an isolating and scary experience. But after joining an American Lung Association Better Breathers Club, Karen found a community that understands exactly what she was going through.
- How to Use a Nebulizer [video]
Learn how to properly use a nebulizer to take your COPD or asthma medication.
- How to Clean a Nebulizer [video]
Learn how to properly clean a nebulizer with the American Lung Association.
- Belly Breathing [video]
Learn how to use belly breathing to help with shortness of breath from COPD, asthma or other lung diseases.
- COPD Action Plan
- COPD Action Plan (Spanish)
- ABCs of Using a Nebulizer
- ABCs of Using a Nebulizer (Spanish)
- How Can Oxygen Therapy Help Me?
- Getting Started With Oxygen
- Using Oxygen Safely
- Using Oxygen At Home
- Traveling With Oxygen
- Supporting Someone on Oxygen
- Lung Transplant
- Recovering from a Serious Lung Infection
- Steps You Can Take to Get Used to Wearing a Mask
- Staying Active with Lung Disease
- Getting Ready For Your Next Office Visit
Reviewed and approved by the American Lung Association Scientific and Medical Editorial Review Panel.
Page last updated: March 5, 2021