Freedom From Smoking Resources
Freedom From Smoking® Plus
Quit tobacco use with the click of a button through the Freedom From Smoking® Plus, the online 12-month membership program. A user-friendly interface helps you create a personal quit plan on your desktop, tablet or smartphone. Through interactive features that include videos, quizzes and activities, Freedom From Smoking® Plus (FFS Plus) walks you through the quitting process and offers a surround sound of support from quitters through our online community.
Freedom From Smoking® Onsite or Virtual Group Programs
Freedom From Smoking® group programs offer personalized attention and peer support in a small in-person setting for up to 16 employees at a time. The clinic format encourages participants to work on the process and problems of quitting both individually and as part of a group.
Self Help Resource
The Freedom From Smoking®: The Guide to Help You Quit Smoking is an interactive manual that addresses the difficulties of quitting with real-life advice, helpful activities and innovative graphic approach.
- At-home tobacco cessation manual can be used independently or can supplement any of the options
- Winner – 2015 National Health Information Awards
To purchase your own copy of the Freedom From Smoking®: The Guide to Help You Quit Smoking, visit Lung.org/PrintStore and order the guide in Spanish or in English. Contact the American Lung Association at 1-800-LUNGUSA or [email protected] to see how we can incorporate Freedom From Smoking® into your organization.
Freedom From Smoking® Quitline is available through the Lung HelpLine. Proven tobacco cessation approach used seamlessly by employers of all sizes to reduce absenteeism, increase productivity, and manage employee healthcare costs. Based on addiction and behavior change models, the program addresses the difficulties of quitting in a sensitive, supportive style.
- Addressing Tobacco Use in the Black Community Toolkit
- Tobacco Treatment Glossary
- Smoking Cessation Interventions and Lung Cancer Screening
- Integrating Tobacco Use Disorder Treatment in Behavioral Health Settings
- Public Health Roadmap: Tobacco Cessation Integration
- Public Health Roadmap: Tobacco Use Disorder (TUD) Treatment Integration in Behavioral Health Settings
- Public Health Roadmap: Systems Change Strategies to Address Youth Cessation – Quick Reference Guide