Implementation and Interpretation of Spirometry in the Primary Care Practice training course is designed especially for healthcare professionals who have the responsibility to administer and implement the spirometry test and primary care providers who will be interpreting the results to assist with diagnosis and disease management.
There are currently no upcoming scheduled trainings.
Please check back again soon for webinars or in-person trainings later in the year.
Spirometry Case Study Videos – View Now
- Case Study #1 – What is spirometry?
- Case Study #2 – Is it a good test?
- Case Study #3 – Is it obstruction?
- Case Study #4 – Why is spirometry important in primary care practices? (5:32)
- Case Study #5 – Proper spirometry coaching (6:52)
- Case Study #6 – How to reach a flow volume loop (8:18)
- Case Study #7 – Flow volume loops: Obstruction vs. restriction (6:20)
- Case Study #8 – Simple spirometry interpretation (8:05)
- Case Study #9 – Quality and repeatability (7:11)
- Case Study #10 – Goals of asthma management: well-controlled severe asthma (2:41)
- Case Study #11 – Air trapping (3:25)
- Case Study #12 – Restrictive lung disease (4:55)
Page last updated: October 14, 2022