How Do I Stay Organized and Prepared with Lung Cancer?
Many lung cancer resources exist that can connect you with more information and assist with your treatment. When you are looking for additional lung cancer resources, make sure your information is coming from a trusted source such as the resources recommended below.
Downloadable Worksheets and Videos
- Top 5 Questions for Your Lung Cancer Doctor
- Lung Cancer Treatment Organizer
- Surgery Planning Worksheet
- Radiation Planning Worksheet
- Chemotherapy Planning Worksheet
Getting Health Insurance
- The Foundation for Health Coverage Education
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- Benefits Checkup
- The Partnership for Prescription Assistance
- Patient Access Network Foundation
- Help Paying Bills
- Cancer Care Copay Assistance
- Good Days from Chronic Disease Fund
- Patient Services Inc.
- Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition
- Assistance Fund
- HealthWell Foundation
Visit our Financial Assistance Program page for more information.
- American Lung Association Clinical Trial Resources
- Lung Cancer Clinical Trial Call to Action
- National Cancer Institute Clinical Trials
- Women and Clinical Trials
Lung Cancer Treatment OrganizerDownload
Lung Cancer Treatment Decision-Making WorksheetDownload
Life Planning WorksheetDownload
Reviewed and approved by the American Lung Association Scientific and Medical Editorial Review Panel. Last reviewed November 17, 2017.
Page Last Updated: July 24, 2019
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.