Implementation and Interpretation of Spirometry in the Primary Care Practice
Implementation and Interpretation of Spirometry in the Primary Care Practice training course is designed especially for healthcare professionals who have the responsibility to administer and implement the spirometry test and primary care providers who will be interpreting the results to assist with diagnosis and disease management.
How To Do a Spirometry Test
You can register online for these trainings by visiting the links below, or you can download a paper registration form.
- Spirometry Training | Summit Place West Allis
Milwaukee, WI | February 28, 2020
- Spirometry Training | Albuquerque
Albuquerque, NM | March 6, 2020
- Spirometry Training | American Red Cross
Oklahoma City, OK | March 27, 2020
- Spirometry Training | James E Todd Building, University of Montana Campus
Missoula, MT | April 24, 2020
- Spirometry Training | Vitalograph, Inc.
Lenexa, KS | May 15, 2020
- Spirometry Training | St. Paul
St. Paul, MN | June 11, 2020
- Spirometry Training | Chicago
Chicago, IL | June 26, 2020
Download Spirometry Resources
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.