Why Stand Up For Clean Air
- Air pollution triggers asthma attacks, coughing and wheezing
- Air pollution causes lung cancer
- Air pollution triggers heart attacks and strokes
- Climate change is making air pollution worse
- Pregnant women are at greater risk
- Babies, kids and teens are at greater risk
- Working outdoors or living near highways or power plants increases risks
- Air pollution can be deadly
Share Your #MyCleanAirStory
Share your #MyCleanAirStory on social media with a video or photo. Together, we’ll begin conversations about the health impacts of climate change and air pollution, highlighting why we need to Stand Up For Clean Air and take climate action.
Tell Us Your Thoughts about Clean Air or Climate Change and Be Entered for a Chance to Win a Whole-Home Air Quality Upgrade or Air Purifier
This contest deadline has now passed, but we’re still encouraging everyone to share their #MyCleanAirStory on social media to raise awareness about why we all need clean air.
The contest is now closed. Read the Official Rules for eligibility requirements and other important information regarding this contest.