Why Stand Up For Clean Air
- Air pollution triggers asthma attacks, coughing and wheezing
- Air pollution causes lung cancer
- Air pollution triggers heart attacks and strokes
- Climate change is making air pollution worse
- Pregnant women are at greater risk
- Babies, kids and teens are at greater risk
- Working outdoors or living near highways or power plants increases risks
- Air pollution can be deadly
Tell Us Your Thoughts about Clean Air or Climate Change and Be Entered for a Chance to Win a Whole-Home Air Quality Upgrade or Air Purifier
How to Enter: Post a photo or video (under 2 minutes long) on Twitter or Instagram that reflects on the health impacts of clean air or climate change with #MyCleanAirStory, tag @LungAssociation and submit your details in the form below before midnight CDT September 27, 2020, and you will be entered into our contest for a chance to win one of the following prizes:
Grand Prize: Whole-Home Indoor Air Quality upgrade of the Aprilaire Healthy Air SystemTM—including equipment and installation—valued up to $5,000!
Runners-Up Prizes: 9 winners will receive an Aprilaire Allergy True HEPA Air Purifier (model AP9559A), a value of $549.
The winners of the #MyCleanAirStory Contest will be selected based on creativity, understanding of the issues concerning the health impacts of clean air and climate change, and overall impact of the Social Media Posts.
Read the Official Rules for eligibility requirements and other important information regarding this contest.
Together, we’ll begin conversations about the health impacts of climate change and air pollution, highlighting why we need to Stand Up For Clean Air and take climate action.