Links to E-Cigarette Resources
Visit Lung.org/ecigs to view American Lung Association's statement on E-cigarettes, learn facts and download resources for parents, schools and teens. Below you'll find links to other websites, reports educational materials, toolkits and more information on e-cigarettes.
- American Lung Association's Statement on E-cigarettes
- US Department of Health and Human Services.
- American Lung Association's Truth About E-Cigarettes Brochure
- U.S. Surgeon General's Know the Risks: E-cigarettes and Young People
- Office on Smoking and Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion's Facts about Electronic Cigarettes
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration's Vaporizers, E-Cigarettes and other Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS)
- "The Real Cost" Youth E-Cigarette Prevention Campaign
- Minnesota's Department of Health E-Cigarettes and Other Vaping Products
- The National Academies of Sciences Engineering Medicine Health and Medicine Division's Public Health Consequences of E-Cigarettes
- American Nonsmokers' Rights Foundation Electronic Cigarettes
- Public Health Law Center/Tobacco Control Legal Consortium E-Cigarettes
- Public Health Law Center's Model for a Tobacco-free Environment in Minnesota's K-12 Schools
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids Taking Down Tobacco
- Stanford's Tobacco Prevention Toolkit
- CATCH My Breath E-Cigarette Prevention Program for Schools
Questions? Contact the Lung HelpLine at 1-800-LUNGUSA.
The Impact of E-Cigarettes on the Lung [PDF]Download
E-cigarettes, "Vapes" and JUULs: What Parents Should Know [PDF]Download
E-Cigarettes, "Vapes" and JUULs: What Schools Should Know [PDF]Download
E-Cigarettes, "Vapes" and JUULs: What Teens Should Know [PDF]Download
E-Cigarette Resources [PDF]Download
Page Last Updated: May 15, 2019
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.