Visit Lung.org/ecigs to view American Lung Association's statement on E-cigarettes, learn facts and download resources for parents, schools and teens. Below you'll find links to other websites, reports educational materials, toolkits and more information on e-cigarettes.
- American Lung Association's Statement on E-cigarettes
- US Department of Health and Human Services.
- American Lung Association's Truth About E-Cigarettes Brochure
- U.S. Surgeon General's Know the Risks: E-cigarettes and Young People
- Office on Smoking and Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion's Facts about Electronic Cigarettes
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration's Vaporizers, E-Cigarettes and other Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS)
- "The Real Cost" Youth E-Cigarette Prevention Campaign
- The National Academies of Sciences Engineering Medicine Health and Medicine Division's Public Health Consequences of E-Cigarettes
- American Nonsmokers' Rights Foundation Electronic Cigarettes
- Public Health Law Center/Tobacco Control Legal Consortium E-Cigarettes
- Public Health Law Center's Student Commercial Tobacco Use in Schools Alternative
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids Taking Down Tobacco
- Stanford's Tobacco Prevention Toolkit
- CATCH My Breath E-Cigarette Prevention Program for Schools
Questions? Contact the Lung HelpLine at 1-800-LUNGUSA.
Page last updated: March 13, 2020