Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through the first appointment with your doctor.
- What's the most likely cause of my symptoms?
- How could I have gotten histoplasmosis?
- What kinds of tests do I need?
- Will this infection get better on its own or do I need treatment?
- What treatment will I need and what are the side effects?
- I have other health conditions. How can I best manage these conditions together?
- Will I need to be hospitalized?
- How long will it take to recover from my infection with histoplasmosis?
- Do I need to take any precautions while I am recovering?
- How can I prevent a recurrence?
Page last updated: February 27, 2020