Register now to join the American Lung Association in nationwide virtual Better Breathers Club meetings for adults living with chronic lung diseases during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Addressing Emotional Health and COVID-19:
Wednesday, May 13 at 2 p.m. CT
- Maintaining Lung Disease Management Amid COVID-19:
Tuesday, June 9 at 2 p.m. CT
In March and April, we hosted 30-minute weekly updates with Dr. Albert Rizzo, our Chief Medical Officer, who reviewed key messages and shared important updates for individuals living with chronic lung diseases and their caregivers.
You can access previously recorded updates through the links below:
- Monday, March 16 (recorded)
- Monday, March 23 (recorded)
- Monday, March 30 (recorded)
- Monday, April 6 (recorded)
- Monday, April 13 (recorded)
- Monday, April 20 (recorded)
- Monday, April 27 (recorded)
Note, this page will continue to update with new links for future webinars and updated frequently asked questions that you can access at any time.
Page last updated: May 4, 2020