Lung Action Network
Share your voice and advocate for policies that will save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease. Once you sign up for the Lung Action Network, you will receive periodic emails offering important opportunities to contact your federal and state elected officials and other key decision makers about vital lung health issues.
By becoming an advocate, you lend your voice to our critical efforts to reduce lung disease, fight for clean air and, ultimately, save lives.
Note: You will only receive notification for national alerts or alerts specific to your state.
National Action Alerts & Petitions
- Petition: Stand Up for Quality and Affordable Healthcare
- Petition: Protect Our Children and Grandchildren from the Youth Vaping Epidemic
- Tell EPA: Don't Roll Back Protections from Oil and Gas Pollution
- Tell Congress: Support the Climate Change Health Protection and Promotion Act
- Tell EPA: Protect Limits on Mercury and Air Toxics
- Petition: Tell the Trump Administration to Stop Censoring Science
- Let's Protect Health from Ozone Pollution
- Petition: Tell HHS to Continue Efforts to Fight Tobacco Use Disparities
- Tell Congress: No Backroom Deals for Tobacco and Polluters
- Tell Congress: Invest in Lung Cancer Research
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.