This guide, available in English and Korean, provides up-to-date public health information and guidelines, answers common concerns and questions about COVID-19 vaccination, explains how Korean culture influences public health issues, and highlights many resources that can support personal and community health decisions.
본 안내서는 최신의 공중보건 정보 및 가이드라인을 제공하고 COVID-19 백신에 관한 공통적인 우려와 질문에 대한 답변을 해 드리며, 한국 문화가 어떻게 공중보건 사안에 영향을 미치는 지 설명하고, 또한 개인적 그리고 지역사회적 의료결정을 지원할 수 있는 많은 정보를 강조하고 있습니다.
Use Better For It to help keep one another accountable as you seek out the best information for making personal and community health decisions, and to:
- Become a Vaccine Ambassador.
- Supplement your own research on the vaccines.
- Start a dialogue with your family, friends, physician, traditional healer, and community members.
- Share accurate information on social media.
- Learn about the contributions of diverse scientists and public health advocates who strive to bring this pandemic to an end.
Becoming a Vaccine Ambassador
The most influential voices are often those closest to you: elders, mentors, healers and family. As a Vaccine Ambassador in your community, here are a few ways you can help.
How you can help:
- Share the reasons why you’re getting the COVID-19 vaccine in a short social media video or photo of you getting your shot. Use the hashtags #BetterForIt and #UnityIsStrength, and tag @LungAssociation.
- Share your story on your own websites, and in your local newsletters, newspapers and more.
- Host a Zoom party! Invite friends and family to have the discussion about making informed decisions using the Better For It toolkit.
COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
Proudly Supported By
Updates to the toolkit and assets will continue to be added to this page, so check back to get the latest information and stay up to date.