Climbing for Healthy Lungs
Why We Climb
- We embrace a challenge that makes us better
- Because healthy lungs need clean air to breathe
- Every step gets us closer to a world without lung disease
Benefits of Stair-Climbing
- Improves balance and coordination
- Engages and strengthens more major muscle groups compared to walking, running or jogging on a flat surface
- Consistent stair-climbing as a daily activity helps lower mortality risk
What You Get
- Every climber receives an official Fight For Air Climb t-shirt
- A sense of accomplishment for supporting people who are fighting for every breath
Save your spot at the starting line today!
Find a Participant/Team
1. Type in a few letters of the participant's first or last name, team name, or company name.
2. Click on the participant’s name, team, or company from the search results.
3. Click the donate button on the participant or team page.
Please note: To see all participants and teams, leave the search fields empty and then use the "Search" button.
Saving Lives Through Research, Education, and Advocacy
Breathing is essential to life. From our first breath to our last, every breath counts. That's why the American Lung Association is dedicated to supporting healthy lungs and clean air, making an impact in your community and across the nation.
Thank You Sponsors
National Corporate Team Partner