Donate

Debbie B : FL

I had stage 1B lung cancer and never smoked. It's going on 2 years now, and I pray that I never get it again. I believe I got it from the gas log fireplace. We have a home in NC and FL, and I am very sensitive to smoke or pollution in the air now.

I believe fireplaces along with cigarettes cause cancer. With all of the new neighborhoods being built in Pasco County, there is a lot of burning and it is affecting the air quality. In the winter in the mountains of NC, all of the fireplaces affect the air quality.

I just want to live where there is clean fresh air and water.

First Published: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

No upcoming events near you