This library includes videos, handouts, and stories to help you learn about RSV.
- Recognizing RSV in Your Children [Video]
Rocky and Tristan share their RSV experience with twin sons, Alexander and Diego.
- Understanding RSV- English [Animation]
- Understanding RSV – Spanish [Animation]
This two-minute animation describes what RSV is and what emergency symptoms to watch for that call for urgent medical care.
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus [Video]
This two-minute video features Dr. Juanita Mora to share ways to help prevent RSV and what signs and symptoms to watch for that may indicate a worsening illness.
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Can Affect Your Infant [Video]
This thirty-second video highlights important information to know about RSV.
- RSV in Adults [Video]
This two-minute video featuring Dr. Payel Gupta explains which adults are at high risk for severe RSV that may result in hospitalization and steps to take to help prevent RSV.
- My Newborn was Hospitalized with RSV [Blog]
- RSV and Infants: A Respiratory Disease That Can Be Deadly [Blog]
- Hospitalized for Six Days with RSV [Blog]
- My Infant Son Was Hospitalized Twice with RSV [Online Story]
- Are You at Risk for Severe RSV [Online Survey]
- Understanding RSV [Downloadable Handout]
- RSV Hospitalization in Infants [Downloadable Handout]
- Lung HelpLine | American Lung Association [Support]
Page last updated: September 18, 2023