The American Lung Association’s Tobacco Basics is a free one-hour online course that includes five online learning modules designed to lay the foundation in understanding the toll of tobacco use in the U.S.
In this course participants will learn:
- The difference between tobacco products
- Including e-cigarettes and vaping devices
- The effects of tobacco use on the human body and brain
- Nicotine dependence and why quitting is so challenging
- Proven policies that protect public health from the toll of tobacco
- Programs available to help all tobacco users successfully quit for good
For more then 115 years, the American Lung Association has been the champion of healthy lungs and healthy air. Today, our work is more important than ever.
Page last updated: May 27, 2021