Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through the next appointment with your doctor.
- How can we be sure that I have bronchiolitis obliterans? Is there anything else it could be?
- What tests do I need to have to make sure my diagnosis is correct?
- How severe is my diagnosis?
- What lifestyle changes do I need to make to manage my disease?
- What medications would you suggest? What are the side-effects?
- How often should I have follow-up appointments and tests to ensure that treatment is working?
- Can you recommend anything that can help me with the emotional toll of having lung disease?
Reviewed and approved by the American Lung Association Scientific and Medical Editorial Review Panel.
Page last updated: February 27, 2020