Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through an appointment with your doctor.
- How severe is my diagnosis/ what type of aspergillosis do I have?
- Is there anything else that could be causing my symptoms?
- What tests do I need?
- Do I need to be hospitalized?
- What treatment do you recommend and what are the possible side effects?
- How will you monitor my treatment?
- Am I at risk of long-term complications?
- I have another health condition. How can I best manage these conditions together?
Reviewed and approved by the American Lung Association Scientific and Medical Editorial Review Panel.
Page last updated: October 23, 2020