If you smoke or have ever smoked, low-dose CT lung cancer screening could save your life.
If you meet the criteria, reach out to our knowledgeable Lung Health Navigators to determine if you are eligible for screening and to help you through the process.
Receive guidance and resources:
- Determine your eligiblity for screening, or address any eligibility concerns
- Help locating an ACR (American College of Radiology) Designated Lung Cancer Screening Center near you
- Support on insurance coverage, or if no insurance, guide you through insurance coverage options
- Support you in scheduling your screening and provide follow ups after your screening
- Help you with transportation assistance to/from screening appointment
- Refer you to free tobacco cessation services, if requested
Note: options to cover certain expenses may be available due to educational grants; let us determine based on which state you are from.
Contact a Lung Health Navigator
Please reach out via phone, email or submit an interest form for our Lung Health Navigators to follow up. Our knowledgeable nursing and respiratory team looks forward to talking with you soon.
Monday-Friday, 9am-6:30pm CT
TTY for hearing impaired:
Page last updated: February 14, 2024