Developed in partnership with The Center for Black Health & Equity, the Better For It toolkit shares science-based information to spark a conversations in your community.
Use Better For It as a supplement to your own research on the vaccines and to:
- Become a Vaccine Ambassador.
- Start a dialogue with your friends, physician, pastor and family members.
- Share accurate information on social media.
- Get to know the contributions of Black scientists and public health advocates who are helping to bring this pandemic to an end.
How you can help:
- Share the reasons why you’re getting the COVID-19 vaccine in a short social media video or photo of you getting your shot. You can also download some social media images to use in your posts. Use the hashtag #PowerAndImmunity, and tag @BlackBodyHealth and @LungAssociation.
- Share your story on your own websites, and in your local newsletters, newspapers and more.
- Host a Zoom party! Invite friends and family to have the discussion about making informed decisions using the Better For It toolkit
COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
Proudly Supported By
Updates to the toolkit and assets will continue to be added to this page, so check back to get the latest information and stay up to date.