The American Lung Association's LUNG FORCE initiative is uniting women, men and caregivers across the country to stand together against lung cancer, the leading cancer killer of women and men in the U.S. With your support, we can raise critical awareness about lung cancer and turn the tide against this disease.
Here’s how you can get involved:
1. Share our social media posts
By sharing information about lung cancer, you’ll help us inspire new hope and change the face of the disease:
- I’m joining LUNG FORCE this November during Lung Cancer Awareness Month to raise awareness of the leading cancer killer—lung cancer. Learn more at LUNGFORCE.org #LCAM
- About every two and a half minutes, someone in the U.S. is diagnosed with lung cancer. Join @LUNGFORCE during Lung Cancer Awareness Month to help raise awareness! LUNGFORCE.org #LCAM
- Anyone can get lung cancer, and no one deserves it. Help me raise awareness and inspire new hope by supporting @LUNGFORCE during Lung Cancer Awareness Month. LUNGFORCE.org #LCAM
2. Check out the 2021 Lung Health Barometer
LUNG FORCE’s annual Lung Health Barometer survey provides a critical look at public awareness and attitudes regarding lung cancer to inform a roadmap to defeat the disease. Learn more today by visiting Lung.org/Barometer.
3. Join our Lung Cancer Patient Meetup “On the Go”
For our fall event, we are changing the format of the Lung Cancer Patient Meetup to better fit our audience’s needs. We are calling it the Lung Cancer Patient Meetup on the Go. We have several fascinating webinars planned for the fall and plan to share recordings of the webinars in November. We are still finalizing our program, but you can enter your email at www.lung.org/patient-meetup to be alerted about our upcoming events.
4. Use Our Lung Cancer Awareness Month Facebook Frame
You can show support for LUNG FORCE by adding our Lung Cancer Awareness Month Facebook Frame to your profile and encourage your friends and family to do the same!
5. Stay tuned for the exciting lung cancer updates we have coming up throughout the month
Check your email and visit Lung.org/LCAM for new info on lung cancer research, screening awareness activities, fundraising and more. On November 16, we will release our 4th annual State of Lung Cancer report.
Page last updated: November 3, 2021