Find the Support that Is Right for You
The American Lung Association Better Breathers Network is a nationwide, online patient support program providing lung disease management tools and virtual support groups. Anyone can join the Better Breathers Network. Signing up for the network is free and will provide you direct access to education, support and connection to others also living with chronic lung disease.
Registered Individuals Will Receive:
- Patient focused informational newsletters
- Information about the American Lung Association and local activities
- Access to the Better Breathers Network Resource Library which includes lung disease tip sheets, handouts, and on-demand educational videos
- Invitations to regularly scheduled, virtual Better Breathers Network support meetings
- Membership card and welcome packet
Sign Up Today!
Page last updated: March 10, 2021