Here are some questions to consider when talking to your doctor about your diagnosis, as well as trying to prevent a reoccurrence.
- What was the cause of my lung collapse?
- How serious is my condition?
- What is the best course of action? Are there any risks?
- Am I at risk for a second lung collapse?
- Are there any lifestyle changes I need to make to prevent this from happening again?
Reviewed and approved by the American Lung Association Scientific and Medical Editorial Review Panel.
Page last updated: October 23, 2020