Whether you are trying to find a diagnosis of your symptoms or have questions about the management of your EGPA, making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through an appointment with your doctor.
- Do you think my symptoms could be caused by EGPA?
- What tests would I need to get a diagnosis of EGPA?
- Should I see a specialist? Can you make a referral?
- What will happen if I’m not treated for the inflammation?
- How often should my kidney function be tested?
- For treatment, what medications will I take and for how long?
- What are the potential side effects of treatment? How will you monitor me?
- What is my chance of recurrence after I achieve remission?
Reviewed and approved by the American Lung Association Scientific and Medical Editorial Review Panel.
Page last updated: January 25, 2021