Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through the first appointment with your doctor.
- Do I have COP? How do you know?
- How serious is my diagnosis?
- What tests will I need?
- Does COP only affect the lungs?
- What is the treatment suggested for my COP? Are there any side effects?
- What is my chance of relapsing?
- Are there alternative treatments if the first treatment fails?
- Are there any complications that I might expect from the COP or its treatment?
Reviewed and approved by the American Lung Association Scientific and Medical Editorial Review Panel.
Page last updated: November 17, 2022