If you're looking to:
- Make an important contribution to the health of all Americans
- Work for an organization that values innovation and teamwork
- Be part of an organization with a strong, reputable brand
Then, we invite you to consider the American Lung Association.
Join Our Team
Join our team of dedicated and diverse professionals in making a difference in the lives of people living with lung disease. Whether you are just starting your career or you are an experienced professional, we invite you to explore career and/or internship opportunities with the American Lung Association.
- Videography Intern (CA #1920-37), CA
- Specialist, Health Promotions, Clean Air (SPI #1920-62), IL
- Specialist, Health Promotions (POW'R) (NY #1920-34), NY
- Specialist, Health Promotions (NY #1920-58), NY
- Specialist, Health Promotions (NY #1920-16), NY
- Specialist, Health Promotions (ACNYS) (NYC #1920-47), NY
- Specialist, Health Promotions (ACLI) (NY #1920-46), NY
- Senior Director, Advocacy (CA #1920-32), CA
- Part Time Gala Director (WI #1920-26), WI
- National Specialist, Digital Content (CHI #1920-59), IL
- National Manager, Email Marketing (CHI #1920-75), IL
- National Director, Foundation Relations (CHI #1920-27), IL
- National Director, Donor Relations (CHI #1920-69), IL
- National Director, Advocacy, Healthy Air (DC #1920-56), DC
- National Director, Advocacy (DC #1920-64), DC
- Marketing & Social Media Intern (CA #1920-36), CA
- Manager, Health Promotions (NYC #1920-73), NY
- Manager, Health Promotions (NY #1920-57), NY
- Manager, Health Promotions (MN #1920-63), MN
- Manager, Health Promotions (LI #1920-74), NY
Equal Employment Opportunity
The American Lung Association is committed to employ, in its best judgment, the most suitable candidates for approved positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. We are an equal opportunity employer: women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
It is the policy of the American Lung Association to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or physical and/or mental disabilities, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. The American Lung Association will take affirmative action to employ, advance in employment and otherwise treat all individuals in the foregoing categories without discrimination in all employment practices. This policy applies in all Human Resources actions including recruitment, selection, evaluation, promotion, compensation and training.
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.