For the Media | State of Tobacco Control
The American Lung Association's 17th annual "State of Tobacco Control" report was released nationwide on Wednesday, January 30, 2019. Below, please find links to media materials.
If you are a member of the media and would like to schedule an interview about the "State of Tobacco Control" report findings or the health effects of tobacco use, contact Allison MacMunn: [email protected] or 312-801-7628.
National Press Releases
Other Report Media Materials
- State Grades Summary
- Maps of State Grades: Download for Media Use
- B-roll: Download for Media Use
National News Stories
Read More: Tobacco Control-Related Posts
- JUUL: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
- Don't Be Fooled, E-cig Aerosol Is Not Harmless for Kids
- Popcorn Lung: A Dangerous Risk of Flavored E-Cigarettes
- Why Is Quitting Smoking So Difficult? The Science Behind Addiction
- Protecting My Child from Nicotine Addiction
- 20th Anniversary of Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement