Awards and Grants Opportunities
The goals of the Awards and Grants Program are to foster laboratory, patient-centered and social-behavioral research designed to prevent and relieve the suffering associated with all lung diseases and corresponding risk factors and to fund researchers at important crossroads of their careers to gain long-term commitment to lung disease research.
Information on funding opportunities, applications and timeline coming soon.
While eligibility varies by award type, the following requirements apply to all grants:
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens or foreign nationals holding one of the following visa immigration statuses:
- permanent resident (Green Card),
- exchange visitor (J-1),
- temporary worker in a specialty occupation (H-1B),
- Canadian or Mexican citizen engaging in professional activities (TN),
- Australians in Specialty Occupation (E-3 visa)
- temporary worker with extraordinary abilities in the sciences (O-1)
- Lung Health Dissertation applicants may hold a student (F-1) visa.
- Candidates must be employed by a U.S. not-for-profit institution.
- Candidates are only allowed to submit 1 application per review cycle. Applicants who apply for more than one grant or award will forfeit any chance of funding.
Applicants deemed ineligible for a particular award, or who do not follow the instructions provided, will be automatically disqualified. There will be no exceptions. Learn more about the Terms and Conditions governing our Awards and Grants Program.
Technical questions: contact proposal CENTRAL at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-875-2562.
Questions on the Awards and Grants program: email email@example.com.