Facilitator Scholarship Form
Facilitator Certification Training scholarships are now available!
For a limited time, you can become a trained program facilitator to lead evidence-based, proven-effective American Lung Association programs at no cost, ($400 value). The scholarship includes:
- On-demand and live, virtual facilitator certification training
- 3-year nationally recognized certification
- Unique access to permission-only facilitators resource sites
- Promotion of your program offerings on Lung.org
- Recertification opportunities for continued program facilitation
- Ongoing support and technical assistance with Lung Association staff
- Program materials and kits
- Additional online resources
Under this scholarship, we require that facilitators sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), implement at least one program (either in-person or virtually) or reach 10 participants by December 31, 2022, submit a Facilitator Report Form after each program, and have participants complete a participant evaluation form.
This scholarship application form should take 2 - 3 minutes to complete. Please reach out to the Improving Asthma for All Team with any questions by emailing [email protected]. You should receive notification of scholarship approval within one week of completing this form.
Page last updated: May 26, 2022