Affordable Care Act Factsheets and Resources
- 2014 Medications Requirements
- Lung Disease and the Uninsured
- Short-Term Limited-Duration Health Plans and Tobacco Cessation
- Tobacco Cessation as a Preventive Service: New Guidance Clarifies Affordable Care Act Provision
- Tobacco Cessation Treatment and Medicaid in the Affordable Care Act
- Tobacco Related Provisions of the Affordable Care Act
- Tobacco Surcharges
- For Tobacco Users: Choosing the Right Health Plan
- Template Letter re: Tobacco Cessation Coverage for Medicaid Expansion
- Template Letter for Tobacco Control Groups Urging Medicaid Expansion
- Powerpoint presentation: Implementation of the Affordable Care Act – Next Steps for Tobacco Control
- Powerpoint presentation: Tobacco Cessation, Medicaid and the ACA: What's New in 2014 (May 22, 2014)
Page Last Updated: February 25, 2019
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.