Register Your Clinical Trial
Clinical trials are important treatment options for those with lung disease. Without research through clinical trials there would be far less progress in disease treatment and cures. The American Lung Association has launched a clinical trials portal to give patients additional access to clinical trials related to their condition. We are offering your institution or organization an opportunity to promote your lung disease clinical trials to our constituents.
All studies need to be listed on clinicaltrials.gov and approved by our scientific advisors prior to posting. If your study is approved, you will be charged $500 to post for one year.
There will be a few steps an applicant needs to follow in order to submit a trial for approval. Please read below prior to beginning the submission process.
Each applicant will have to submit contact details to set up a user name and password. This will allow the applicant to easily submit information about specific trials. (Please retain your user name and password for future use) The contact information should be consistent with the credit card you plan to use to execute payment.
After setting up a user name and password, you will be asked to respond to a series of questions about the trial. Please have the following information on hand, as you will not be able to save the page and return to it during data entry.
- Study title
- Disease(s) being targeted
- Description of study and agent or procedure being studied
- Pre-market or post market study (for pharmaceuticals)
- Design type: control or observational
- Funding source
- Site(s) where study is being conducted (individual, multi-center)
- Lead institution name
- Study location: city, state or nationwide
- Study time period (beginning and end date)
- Website URL for study registration
- Contact information for registration
- Name of contact
- Phone number
- Email address
- Clinicaltrials.gov identifier (required)
After your study has been approved you will be sent a link to execute payment. Please enter your user name and password, then your credit card information. Your study will be posted shortly after payment is received.