Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through the first appointment with your doctor.
- What is likely causing these symptoms? Are there other possible causes?
- What, if any, tests will be needed?
- Am I/Is my baby at risk for a severe RSV infection?
- What is the best treatment for my RSV? Are there any side-effects?
- What can I do to make myself/my baby feel better?
- To what extent should I isolate my child while infected?
Page last updated: April 29, 2020