Many lung cancer resources exist that can connect you with more information and assist with your treatment. When you are looking for additional lung cancer resources, make sure your information is coming from a trusted source such as the resources recommended below.
Getting Health Insurance
- The Foundation for Health Coverage Education
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- Benefits Checkup
- The Partnership for Prescription Assistance
- Patient Access Network Foundation
- Help Paying Bills
- Cancer Care Copay Assistance
- Good Days from Chronic Disease Fund
- Patient Services Inc.
- Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition
- Assistance Fund
- HealthWell Foundation
Visit our Financial Assistance Program page for more information.
- American Lung Association Clinical Trial Resources
- Lung Cancer Clinical Trial Call to Action
- National Cancer Institute Clinical Trials
Page last updated: August 31, 2021