Obtain a Copy of Breathe Well Live Well
Breathe Well, Live Well will teach you how to manage your asthma so you can live an active and healthy life. In fact, participating in this program is one of the best things that you can do for your asthma. This program covers what everyone with asthma needs to know.
If you have asthma and would like a copy of the Breathe Well, Live Well guide you can:
- Contact your local American Lung Association office to receive a copy
- Call our free Lung HelpLine at 1-800-LUNG-USA to speak to a nurse or respiratory therapist about your asthma and receive a copy
- Breathe Well, Live Well workbooks are sold in bulk from our publisher, StayWell. A minimum purchase of $25 is required to order the Breathe Well, Live Well workbooks directly from our publisher.
Access Our Other Asthma Education Resources
- Call our free Lung HelpLine at 1-800-LUNG-USA to speak to a nurse or respiratory therapist about your asthma
- Learn more about asthma by visiting the asthma section of the American Lung Association website at Lung.org/asthma.
- The American Lung Association’s Asthma Basics online learning module teaches people with asthma and caregivers what they need to know about living with this chronic lung disease.
Page last updated: April 10, 2020