You would benefit from the support and resources provided by our Better Breathers Network.
Thank you for recently completing the asthma assessment. We know living with asthma can be challenging and we want to take another opportunity to share some key American Lung Association resources that may be useful to you.
You indicated an interest in asthma. We wanted to highlight a number of asthma resources we have available:
- Join the Better Breathers Network
- Healthcare Coverage Options and COVID-19
- Understand the Basics of Living with Asthma
- Find Out How to Manage Your Asthma
- Join our Living with Asthma Online Support Community on Inspire
- The Lung Association is offering science-based information about the safety and availability of the COVID19 vaccine. Visit us at lung.org/vaccinetracker
If you have any questions about your disease, please contact the trained health professionals at our free Lung HelpLine at 1-800-LUNGUSA (1-800-586-4872). We are here to help.
Your American Lung Association Lung Health Team
Page last updated: April 23, 2021