Living Well with Pulmonary Fibrosis
While you can't cure pulmonary fibrosis, there are a variety of things you can do to maintain a good quality of life and stay as healthy as possible.
- Eat Right
- Stay Active
- Reduce Your Stress
- Protect Your Lungs
- Manage Your Side Effects
- Prevent and Manage Exacerbations (Worsening of PF)
To get answers to common questions about living with pulmonary fibrosis, check out our FAQ.
Reviewed and approved by the American Lung Association Scientific and Medical Editorial Review Panel. Last reviewed February 5, 2018.
Page Last Updated: March 13, 2018
- How Is Pulmonary Fibrosis Treated?
- Planning for Life with Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Living Well with Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Find Support
- Top 5 Questions For Your Doctor
- Family and Friends
- Healthcare Professionals
- Get Involved and Show Support
- Resource Library
Sign up for updates
Stay up to date on the latest news and information on the fight against pulmonary fibrosis.