Living Well with Pulmonary Fibrosis
While you can't cure pulmonary fibrosis, there are a variety of things you can do to maintain a good quality of life and stay as healthy as possible.
- Eat Right
- Stay Active
- Reduce Your Stress
- Protect Your Lungs
- Manage Your Side Effects
- Prevent and Manage Exacerbations (Worsening of PF)
To get answers to common questions about living with pulmonary fibrosis, check out our FAQ.
News & Events
Reviewed and approved by the American Lung Association Scientific and Medical Editorial Review Panel. Last reviewed February 5, 2018.
Page Last Updated: March 13, 2018
- How Is Pulmonary Fibrosis Treated?
- Planning for Life with Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Living Well with Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Find Support
- Top 5 Questions For Your Doctor
- Family and Friends
- Healthcare Professionals
- Get Involved and Show Support
- Resource Library
Sign up for updates
Stay up to date on the latest news and information on the fight against pulmonary fibrosis.