Lung Cancer Tumor Testing Videos and Resources
Progress is being made every day in the fight against lung cancer and one important area of innovation has been in precision medicine. Precision medicine in lung cancer is treating a person's cancer based on the specific makeup of their tumor. The purpose of tumor testing is to look for changes in the cells that are causing the cancer to grow. Incorporating both tumor testing and precision medicine into a person's treatment plan creates a more targeted or customized approach to treating lung cancer, rather than a one-size-fits-all treatment.
Tumor testing and precision medicine can be confusing, but our resources break it down for you and help make sense out of this exciting area in lung cancer treatment.
Tumor Testing Videos
- Tumor Testing and the Transformation of Lung Cancer Treatment: Overview of Lung Cancer Tumor Testing (full)
- What Are Lung Cancer Tumor Mutations?
- Who Is Eligible for Targeted and Immune Therapies?
- The Hospital's Role in Tumor Testing
- Clinical Trials and Lung Cancer Biomarkers
- Tumor Testing and the Transformation of Lung Cancer Treatment: The Future of Tumor Testing (full)
- Lung Cancer Tumor Testing: Setting the Stage
- What Is Next-Generation Sequencing?
- Which Lung Cancer Mutations Have Approved Targeted Therapies?
- Raising Awareness of Lung Cancer Tumor Testing
- Tumor Testing: Understanding Your Unique Lung Cancer
- Ask the Expert: Personalized Care - What You Need to Know (Dr. Edward Kim talks about how targeted therapies relate to lung cancer treatment)
- Tumor Testing and the Transformation of Lung Cancer Treatment Synopsis [PDF]
- What You Need to Know About Lung Cancer Tumor Testing
Tumor Testing Can Open the Door for New Lung Cancer Treatments
Learn more about the field of lung cancer precision medicine and tumor testing in lung cancer treatment on the EACH Breath blog.
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.