Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Histoplasmosis
Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through the first appointment with your doctor.
- Do I have histoplasmosis?
- How did I get histoplasmosis?
- What tests will I need?
- What medications will I need?
- Will I need to be in the hospital?
- How long will it take to recover from my infection with histoplasmosis?
- Do I need to take any precautions while I am recovering?
Page Last Updated: March 13, 2018
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.