Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Cystic Fibrosis
Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through the first appointment with your doctor.
- My newborn infant has been diagnosed with CF. Can I still breast-feed him?
- Can my infant with CF go to daycare?
- How can my child with CF receive enough nutrition and his or her enzymes during the school day?
- Can my child with CF be in the same classroom as another child with CF?
- Can we have pets at home if my child has CF?
- I have two children with CF. Do I need to keep them apart?
- How long do people with CF live?
- Can a lung transplant cure CF?
- Do people with CF need their treatment daily or can they skip days?
Last updated April 4, 2018.
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.