Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Cryptogenic Organizing Pneumonia (COP)
Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through the first appointment with your doctor.
- Do I have COP?
- What tests will I need?
- What are the symptoms related to my COP?
- Does COP only affect the lungs?
- What is the treatment suggested for my COP?
- Is it necessary to be admitted to hospital for appropriate care, or is it possible to be treated at home?
- What is my change of relapsing?
- Are there alternative treatments if the first treatment fails?
- Are there any complications that I might expect from the COP or its treatment?
Page Last Updated: March 13, 2018
Sign up for the latest lung health news delivered right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.