Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Byssinosis
Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through an appointment with your doctor.
The following questions should be asked to optimally manage byssinosis.
- Is the diagnosis confirmed or is there some other disease present such as asthma or COPD?
- What about my job puts me at risk of having byssinosis?
- Should I quit my job?
- How do I determine if I am eligible for disability benefits?
- How often should the prescribed medications be used?
- What ongoing tests will I need?
- What kind of exercise should I do?
Page Last Updated: March 13, 2018