Our Regional Board and Regional Management Team lead us in our mission to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease.
Southwest Regional Board
The regional board is the governing body responsible for strategic focus, organizational goals and measurable results in achieving the mission. The business of the board includes the equitable distribution of resources and programs as well as the development of volunteer structures across the entire region.
Board of Directors
Larry Blumenthal, M.B.A.
Vice President of Finance for Physician Integration
VP of Operations
Capital Senior Living
Senior Vice President of Field Operations
System Director of Respiratory Therapy, Radiology, and Sleep Center
Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Mortgage Loan Officer
VP, Post Acute Services & CEO, Banner Home Care and Hospice
Banner Home Care
RVP, Provider Solutions
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Practical Strategic Solutions
Director, Power Delivery Engineering
Julie Wilder, Ph.D.
Sandia National Laboratories
Local Leadership Board
The purpose of the American Lung Association's Local Leadership Board to is raise the organization's profile in the community, advocate for lung health and increase resources to fund local programs and services.
Local Leadership Board members impact the work of the Association including: programs and services, public policy, research, and revenue generation.
Dallas - Local Leadership Board
Capital Senior Living
Lara Cline RN, MSN, FNP-BC
Cantex Continuing Care Network
Kyron J. Kooken
Kindred Hospital Dallas Central
James Mendez , MBA
Medical City Plano & Medical City Frisco
Norris Family Law
Gary Schwartz, MD
Baylor University Medical Center
Body Machine Fitness/Varro Hospitality
If you are interested in serving on the Dallas Leadership Board, please contact Holly Motteram, [email protected]
Houston - Local Leadership Board
Director, End Tobacco Program
White Rhino Financial
Houston Methodist Hospital
Breathing Center of Houston
Memorial Hermann Hospital Greater Heights
Kindred Heights Hospital
If you are interested in serving on the Houston Leadership Board, please contact Katie Jones, [email protected]
- Tammy Rocker, Division Vice President of Development, Southwest
- Kelly Smith, Division Vice President of Health Promotions, Southwest
- Stacey Mortenson, Division Director, Health Promotions, Southwest
- Laura Zaccardi, National Manager of Human Resources
- Holly Motteram, Executive Director
- Dolores Johnson, Development Manager
- Angela Brunkhardt, RRT,BS, Manager, Enhancing COPD Program Outreach QI
- Abdul-Kabir Karim, MPH, CHES, Program Manager
- Natasha Jahani BS, Manager, Enhancing COPD Program Outreach
- James Howes, Administrative Assistant
- Carol Martin, Director of Health Promotions
- Katie Jones, Executive Director
- Michelle Sampson, Development Manager
- Candice Watkins, Administrative Assistant
San Antonio/Austin Staff
- Robbie Moore, Region-wide Administrative Assistant
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.