From the effect of mold in the lungs with severe asthma to developing new lung cancer therapies, the American Lung Association of the Southwest Region supports researchers working to make a difference on lung health. Learn about the work of our researchers:
- Anup Srivastava, Ph.D. University of Arizona Health Sciences
- Noel Warfel, Ph.D. University of Arizona
- Kengo Koike, M.D., Ph.D. National Jewish Health
- Melanie Blevins, Ph.D. University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus
- Maria Cortez, Ph.D. University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Krithika Lingappan, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
- Jung-whan Kim, Ph.D. Texas A&M Health Science Center
- Koichi Kobayashi, M.D., Ph.D. Texas A&M Health Science Center
- Seyed Javad Moghaddam, M.D. University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Harry Karmouty-Quintana, Ph.D. University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Amit Parulekar, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
- Michelle Mendoza, Ph.D. University of Utah/Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Trudy Oliver, Ph.D. University of Utah
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.