Asthma and Environmental Triggers
Environmental Improvements for Children's Asthma
Indoor Air Quality and Asthma Videos
- Vacuuming to remove allergens
- Preventing mice in homes
- Proper dusting
- Keeping particulate matter and strong odors out of homes
- Cockroaches in home
- Reducing pet allergen in the home
- Proper sweeping
- "Green Cleaning"
- Checking and changing furnace filters
- Reducing dust mite allergens in the home
- Cleaning vent systems in home
- Identifying and preventing mold in the home
What Triggers Your Asthma Worksheets
Triggers in the Home Poster
For more information, please contact your local Lung Association office.
Sign up for the latest lung health news delivered right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.