Become a Freedom From Smoking® Facilitator!
All community-based Freedom From Smoking® clinics must be lead by a Certified Freedom From Smoking® Facilitator.
Certified Facilitator Requirements
- Attend the FFS® Facilitator Training Workshop.
- Trainings are one (1) full day, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Trainings are hosted quarterly and rotate between our Chicago & Springfield office locations.
- The cost includes a copy of the Freedom From Smoking® Facilitator Manual, sample participant materials, and other resources with lunch included.
- Certificates of Completion are issued following the training, and certification if valid for 3 years from the training date. Re-certification workshops are offered at periodically no-charge.
- Be Tobacco-Free for At-Least 12-months.
- Facilitators must be a non-smoker or ex-smoker, having not used any form of tobacco in the 12-months prior to the training date
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.