From Your Local Lung Association
Because of the tireless efforts of our researchers, we get closer every day to unlocking the mysteries of lung disease and discovering the key to saving thousands of lives. The American Lung Association of the Southeast will continue to fund projects that will result in life-changing advances for people impacted by lung disease.
Meet Our Southeast Researchers
- Sammeta Raju, PhD, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL
- Robert Barrington, PhD, University of South Alabama
- David Fedele, PhD, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Guanghu Wang, PhD, Georgia Regents University
- Jennifer Ingram, PhD, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.