Indiana Tuberculosis Education
- About Indiana TB Education Program
- Products & Ordering
- Upcoming Courses
- Forms, Resources & Contact Information
The following forms may be used by American Lung Association TB Program Instructors and Trainers for program administration. The resources and contact information are also listed below for program partners or those seeking further information.
- TB Product Order Form
- TB Basic Course Roster
- TB Participant Evaluation
- TB Instructor Course Roster
- TB Instructor Course Registration Form
- TB Instructor Information Sheet
- Current TB Instructor Manual
- TB Instructor Course Evaluation
- Patient Consent For Exam and Treatment
- Statement of Financial & Resource Support
- TB Annual Symptoms Evaluation
- TB Skin Test Patient Questionnaire
- How to take the TB course - Powerpoint Presentation
- TB on Lung.org
- CDC Website
- ISDH website
- To order Testing Arms or Intradermal Injection Stimulator
Email: [email protected]
Mailing Address: American Lung Association
115 W. Washington St, Suite 1180-S,
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: 317-210-8553 or toll-free 800-LUNG-USA
Tips for getting your questions answered:
- For questions about program implementation or program policy questions, please contact your Trainer for advice. If you cannot remember your Trainer, please contact us at [email protected].
- For medical questions about TB, please contact the State Department of Health, 317-233-1325, or the Lung Association HelpLine, 1-800-548-8252.
- For questions about the status of your order or accounting issues, please contact us at [email protected]
- For questions please contact us at [email protected] or (317) 210-8553
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.